Thursday, June 23, 2011

A diversion

So I have a queue of post ideas waiting to be fleshed out "when I have more time" (which actually should be over this next week.) But I have to take a moment to say something really important today...

Holy Moly! So You Think You Can Dance is AMAZING this season!!!

I'm slowly catching up on the episodes I missed while I was in class, and I'm just sitting on the couch smiling to myself because it's so gosh darn good.

My favorite couple: Melanie and Marko. I think they should date.

Anyway, now that I've got that off my chest....I had a really fantastic birthday today. My lovely Beth was able to come over and spend the day with me, which was sooo nice! We went shopping and found a bunch of great deals, then we did a little mini photo shoot (Beth is sooo good), and then part of an episode of the Bachelorette!! Then I went to SixtyTwo on the wharf with Alex, courtesy of a gift certificate from the lovely Julie Holbrook, which was PHENOMENAL! (If you want some really amazing food in Salem, you must go there. The pasta is to-die-for.)

Plus, lots of love from phone calls and facebook that made me feel pretty darn special. I freaking love my birthday. Thanks to everyone for making it awesome! Now...time to play with my new KINDLE! and head to bed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment