Sunday, June 2, 2013

A photo a day

Yesterday, on my quest to not be a sloth, I went looking for some inspiration to get me taking some more photos and found lots of ideas for a photo a day for a month. I thought I'd give it a try! I can't promise actually taking one photo per day, but I can definitely end up with 30 photos by the end of the month.

Here's my photo for June 1st: "Morning"


This photo is actually a view of the yard behind our yard (the fence marks the end of our property) - but it's the view that I see from our porch, and from the picture windows upstairs, and it makes me so happy. The early morning light lights up the beautiful green field and makes the trees seem like they are glowing. Some mornings when it's foggy, it is really a magical place. We are so lucky to live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment