Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A hiatus, apparently, but I'm back now!

Oh, hello there!

I know we are all surprised, but it turns out that when you are in grad school, doing a practicum, working part-time, AND trying to have a life, it can be pretty tough to keep up with writing in a blog. I know, I know - crazy talk, right?!

Well! Tomorrow is my last day at the Middle School until I come back from break in January, and it is the only thing standing between me and VACATION! It's been a weird, slow, unwinding process as my schedule has dwindled from approximately 60 hours of work a week to 20-ish. It has been a relief to not be worried about papers and projects, but when you're a crazy person like me, it can feel weird to not be worrying about something! So that's when I start making things up in my head to worry about, and that's when Alex has to hand me a glass of wine and tell me to stop being a fool.

So, I don't really have a topic for this post, but I wanted to jump back in the saddle and get the momentum going again. Hopefully after a few days of relaxation and Christmas bliss, I will have the brain juices flowing enough to write a coherent, interesting post!

Until then, here is a beautiful picture that is completely unrelated to anything I just wrote, but I happen to like it, so it's going in! Thank you, Yoga Journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment